New bed, "new" room

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Because Reagan has a big bed and new big bed linens, I took this opportunity to decorate his room a bit. I have added wall stickers, a new lamp, and new frames for his art. David and I have also moved his toy shelf that was in the living room into his room~~we have taken back our house!!! Reagan really enjoys his "new" room, and he plays in there alot. He really enjoys showing everyone his new bed! Come on over and see it...





Bed with new linens, and Reagan in his jammies.




New frames and Mr. Moose(head)

2 comments:

emily said...

I seriously love the room. It looks wonderful! I want to know about the frames and the art :) That is a great idea and I am going to steal it!

I love the pics of David helping Reagan put the bed together!

Megan said...

The room looks great. His lamp shade is just perfect! How fun. I will have to hear the story behind the moosehead when we get together tomorrow night. :)