Dr. Feel Good

Monday, January 14, 2008

Reagan and I took a trip to the doctor's office after I noticed his belly and back were covered in a rash. His fever had gone down to 99 to 100, but the rash made me a bit nervous.

He has strep throat. No biggie...because he is still acting like he is a-ok. I'm glad it is something that can be treated with antibiotics because that usually makes him feel tons better by the next day.

Reagan didn't have a single potty accident today! Even though he didn't do absolutely anything until I put him on the potty tonight at about 8:30, I'm still going to count today as an accident-free day! I'm sure tomorrow he'll be all back to normal. (And yes, he's drinking enough fluids. :) I'm sure his body is just hanging onto 'stuff'.)

What I'm so worried about are the two friends we saw yesterday. I am just praying that those 2 little guys don't get sick because of Reagan.

I'm off to go and play "flashlight chase" with the kiddo right now. Fun times!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you found out what it was. He'll be better in no time:)

rebekca said...

Oh, I'm glad he'll be his little self again. wait.

He kindof already was, wasn't he?

But, at least you have peace of mind now and it wasn't anything too serious. :)