Kellyology

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

(Yippee!!! An easy post for today. I love these~~I espcially love reading everybody else's response.)

Let others know a little bit more about yourself; repost this with your name and "ology" at the end. No tagging, but let me know if you're going to do it, I'd like to read!!

MOUTHOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing of choice?
A. Balsamic Anything

Q. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A. Taco Bell

Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. Hula Hut

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?

A. 15-20%

Q. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. Crescent Rolls

Q. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A. Canadian Bacon

Q. What do you like to put on your toast?

A. Butter and honey

TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. An orange Gerbera Daisy

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Three

BIOLOGY
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A. Right

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. A baby

Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. A long, long time ago. Over 15 years, I think.

Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A. David's hard top for his Jeep. Man-oh-man is that thing heavy!

Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. No.

BULLCRAPOLOGY
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A. No

Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A. I like my name.

Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Dark red

Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. I'm sure I did as a kid, but I don't remember.

Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Not that I know of.

Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Not that I know of.

DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. Yes.

Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A. Yes

Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No.

Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
A. Yes.

Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A. No way.

DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. I don't have any pockets. And I rarely put anything in my left pocket.

Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. Never seen it. David and I tried to watch it, but we couldn't get past the first 10 minutes.

Q. Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A. hardwood.

Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand

Q. Would you live with roommates?
A. Never again.

Q. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A. 4

Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. November 1999

Q. Who is number 1 on your Top 8?
A. I don't have a Top 8. Should I?

LASTOLOGY
Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Sheryl and Michelle (they were together)

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Colleen

Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Reagan

Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Reagan. He likes to play nose to nose, cheek to cheek, foot to face, etc.

FAVORITOLOGY
Q: Number?
A: 3

Q: Season?
A: Spring

CURRENTOLOGY
Q: Missing someone?
A: David. I like it when he's home.

Q: Mood?
A: Content

Q: Listening to?
A: Cars. The movie. And cars crashing around on the living room floor.

Q: Watching?
A: Nothing~~I'm in the kitchen.

Q: Worrying about?
A: Does Reagan watch Cars too much?

RANDOMOLOGY
Q: First place you went this morning?
A: I let the dogs go outside, and then I went to Reagan's room to get him up.

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: I can't wait to get a Wii!!! But I don't know how I'm going to do it. I have to be at the stores that sell it right when they open. But I have a lovely kiddo who does not wake up at the crack of dawn. Ugh.

Q: What's the last movie you saw in a theater?
A: The Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith (over a year ago)

Q: Do you smile often?
A: Yes

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes

6 comments:

emily said...

Love it :)

Mommy said...

I think there's a story behind the November 1999 comment....
maybe sometimes you could elaborate?

Kelly said...

Nope, Lydia. My dad reads this blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Your Kellyology cracked me up! I did it too!

Anonymous said...

I left you an award:)

Anonymous said...

on my page!