Christmas Evenings

Monday, December 22, 2008


The (un)fortunate thing about having less square footage in our house than my sister and her husband's house is that no one ever gets to see our Christmas decorations because all of our family functions are at their house.

Luckily there is a blogging world where virtually anyone can take a tour of our living room.

I love our living room in the evenings when the big light is turned off. It is rather cozy, and I enjoy spending time in there after Reagan has gone to bed. The first picture was taken without the flash so that you can get a sense of what the light looks like.

Same view as above, but with the flash. I used to want to be able to have a fire in our fireplace, but I have decided that I really like our candles in there instead.

Our tree.

I haven't found a Nativity that I'm in love with, so we're using Reagan's Little People Nativity for right now. Which I actually do love. :)

I took this picture a few weeks ago when it was snowing. This is the view from our backyard looking onto the porch and into the living room windows.
This is our back porch from the inside. I love having the light from outside coming into our living room...plus I just love the lights wrapped on the pillars and the twinkling snow flakes!

0 comments: