My Man

Tuesday, October 16, 2007


I have been tagged by Emily...

The Game of Tag about your MAN:

1. Who is your man? David Alexander Babbitt
2. How long have you been together? Since December 1990, so almost 17 years
3. How long did you date? 11 1/2 years before we were married. We have been married for 5 1/2 years.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? He eats more of his meals, but I think I snack more.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I really don't remember. He probably did.
7. Who is taller? David
8. Who sings better? David
9. Who is smarter? Hmmm. Depends on what topic.
10. Whose temper is worse? David's
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? We both do, although I would rather leave that job for him.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed...I do.
14. Who pays the bills? David
15. Who is better with the computer? David
16. Who mows the lawn? It is "his" job, but I have been known to mow.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do.
18. Who drives when you are together? David
19. Who pays when you go out? We use David's card, but it is our money.
20. Who is more stubborn? David
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Must be David, since I am right most of the time.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? David's. They live really close.
23. Who kissed who first? David kissed me first...three little kisses while watching a movie.
24. Who asked who out? I did.
25. Who proposed? David did...about 6 feet from where I am typing this.
26. Who is more sensitive? Ha! I am, by far.
27. Who has more friends? David
28. Who has more siblings? I do.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? David, I think.






I tag Suzi, Gina, and Tina--whenever she starts her blog!!!

0 comments: