Oh, alright. You talked me into it...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Well, Emily and Ali are both participating in the National Blog Posting Month starting in two days. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and join them. Wanna come, too?

All you have to do is post EVERY day in November. How hard is that, right? Em is being adventurous and posting a poem of her own every day. Ali is thinking about finishing a song that she has wanted to do since her daughter was born (ahem, 3 years ago). I haven't decided if I'm going to be that creative or if I'm just going to do my normal "Look at our cute kid" post daily.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

rebekca said...

Like they say, "when in Rome"

Move over. I'm hopping in too!
This should be fun!

emily said...

Yeah you are!

YAY :) I am very excited.

Unknown said...

That is the spirit of the challenge!! (Yes, sad but true - 3 yrs and I still haven't finished the song!)