I have a good excuse

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Yes, the is a last minute post for Day Four. And it isn't even going to be a good one.

Remember how I said that I have a few recent videos just waiting to be posted in case I needed a quick topic? Well, we have had a very busy day, and I just remembered that I need to blog. So I went into the office to post a video of Reagan and our cat, but I don't have an internet connection in the office.

"Why", you ask. (Ok, you probably didn't ask that.) We are having very annoying satellite problems. We'll be in the middle of watching something and then POOF! All of a sudden the satellite box decides it should reboot. The entire rebooting process takes 6 minutes. We have missed CRUCIAL 6 minutes of DVR'd shows. We also missed the last few minutes of the Colts-Patriots game tonight (too bad, Colts). David decided he had had enough! So he is trying to fix the problem which involves something with the office computer and its phone line. Or something. I'm not the techie-nerd in the house.

So that is my Day Four post. Sorry.

1 comments:

rebekca said...

Hope that gets squared away. We look forward to your next update!

Noone's watching the clock (but there are 2 hours left)

COME ON KELLY!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!