A, B, C's and drills

Saturday, November 03, 2007

I admit it. I'm doing a bit of cheating in this first few days of the post-everyday-this-month challenge. I have several recent videos loaded onto my computer, and I'm just choosing a video from the library for a quick post. But, hey!! At least I'm posting!!!

This video is about a week old. Reagan is singing the ABC song. You'llnotice that he jumps a few letters and repeats one or two. I think it is very funny. Fortunately, Reagan knows all of his letters and the sounds that they make. He can also tell you what letter some words start with...words that begin with T, R, B, D, S. He's a smarty-pants!

You should also listen for the last line of the song. It is normally sung as "Now I know my ABC's...". Reagan's version is "Now I love my ABC's..." which I happen to like a bit better.


He was a very good sport to let me interupt his Tool Time. He went right back to drilling after the singing.

2 comments:

rebekca said...

Well, smarty pants discovered that skipping those letters insured more "tool time".


And you're not cheating. I posted a link originally, but had to do that second post after my let-down with the swiffer...

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I love the m-m-m-o-p!

Hope you're having a great weekend!