Making up words

Friday, November 02, 2007

Here is a bit of video for Day Two of this post-a-thon.

Reagan and David have several games where once Reagan does something (in this case, make up a silly word) David tickles him. They both have quite a good time doing this...and I get a good chuckle out of it, too.






I'm sorry that the cup is in the way, but we had just finished eating dinner. Reagan is looking at a catalog full of gear toys (that is another post in itself). He is saying, "I don't need this one. It is too 'squawpy'," knowing that 'squawpy' isn't a word. The next made up word he says is "dolph".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww he is so cute!!!

rebekca said...

That's too cute. I love watching dad's interact with the kids.

And I also love the way y'all ask Reagan, "Are you SURE that's a word?"