some random thoughts

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The boys are getting ready for bed, so I thought I'd use this time to do my NaBloPoMo thing.

~~Reagan is currently protesting the getting-ready-for-bed process right now by arguing with his daddy.

~~No one in his class at Mother's Day Out got a stamp for good behavior today. Ms. Kelli, his teacher, nicely said that the kids didn't seem to have their listening ears on today.

~~Reagan now sings his A,B,C song correctly. However, he still says, "Now I love my ABC's".

~~My son who NEVER got out of his bed until one of us came to get him started getting out of bed last week. It is almost like he's a different kid.

~~Reagan told me out of the blue tonight, "Grandmother is my friend." We talked to her this afternoon about his cool new Cabela's jacket that is oh-so-soft.

~~Reagan has a very amazing memory. He will correct us if we make a mistake reading a certain book. I know that this can happen when a child is read a book over and over, but we have only been reading this book for about 2 weeks (on a regular basis). For example, David said he read "Two superheroes came into the yard." Reagan promptly said, "No, Daddy. Two superheroes bounded into the yard." This is only ONE example. And it isn't a small book.

Ok. I'm needed for story time. Good night!

3 comments:

emily said...

Ahhh, I love the "grandmother is my friend".

Very cute list!

Unknown said...

There are times Regan does the same and other times she just lets it go, thank goodness! Very sweet about being friends with grandmother!

Mommy said...

My son actually tells me parts of the story BEFORE I get to it! He has a Bob the Builder book - and when he sees me turn to the summer page - he says "Whew...Hot" - which is one of the lines! Aren't kids so funny!