Testing, testing. One, two, three.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007


Here is a video that is a couple of weeks old. You'll notice that it must have been sometime after naptime because Reagan is wearing just a t-shirt. (See this post.)


Reagan loves our cat, Maverick (Mav), to pieces. And Mav is an excellent cat in that he tolerates most of what Reagan does to him. Reagan is using Mav's tail like a microphone, and you'll notice that the look on Mav's face is saying, "What did I ever do to deserve this? But I might as well put up with it because they feed me well."




When Reagan noticed that David had the camera out he wanted the camera to flash and take his picture. This is the result:


2 comments:

emily said...

Super Dee Duper Cute and funny!

I love this :)

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! George's new favorite spot is sleeping by the baby when we're resting in our bed. I think we have another "Mav" around here. But maybe Mav should warn our cats - they don't stay sleepy and still for long!

(I'll call you later today!)