Thanksgiving Thoughts

Friday, November 23, 2007

We're home. We had a great visit with my family and a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner (of pork loin and pasta...different, I know, but wonderful). Reagan did pretty good for not going out of town much. He had one "episode" right after his nap yesterday, and he kept saying "Please. I want to go home!" while sobbing. Hey-at least he said "please". Once he calmed down he was awesome for the rest of our travels. We all ended up in the same bed last night, and I was the only one who didn't sleep well. I count that as a success.

We will be spending tomorrow evening with David's family and doing another Thanksgiving. So since my Thanksgiving holiday isn't over yet, I thought I'd do the What-I'm-Thankful-For post:

I am thankful for:
~My happy, healthy, beautiful and loving family.
~David's talents which give him a wonderful career
~Mav, Elton, and Abby...they each bring something positive to our family
~Our church
~Our home
~The ability to stay home with Reagan (for now)

~And wine :)

1 comments:

emily said...

Sounds like a GREAT day!