A Cause for a Color Change (and Celebration)

Friday, November 23, 2007

Aggie Bonfire 2007

Living in Austin, I have quite a few friends that went to the great big school here in town. So I just want to do a very, very friendly:

Gig 'Em!!!


Although I am a true Aggie, and I believe that those t-sips go to tu and that we beat the hell outta them (remember this is a friendly post)~~I do not agree with us (Aggies) doing the longhorn sign upside down. I saw that on tv today, and both me and my dad (another Aggie) were upset by it. I know that other schools have been doing it for years and years, but I just don't agree with it. I would hate to see another person put their thumb down in the air...know what I mean?

It was a great game. Hope to see something similar again next year! WHOOP!!!

2 comments:

rebekca said...

touche.

and my husband says you have bragging rights....

so, we're pissed, and depressed. but you go on and celebrate.

emily said...

Nice...