Twenty Minutes Late

Friday, November 30, 2007

Just 20.

We had some successes in our house today.

1. Reagan wanted to read a book right before his nap that has tons of little magnets to go with it. I told him that we could read it, but we couldn't open the container with the magnets. We would do the magnets after his nap. I didn't want little magnets all over his bed. So we read the book, and I put it on his dresser so I could take it to the living room with me~~I didn't want him tempted to play with them after I left. Well, I forgot it in his room. So after his nap I went in to get him. The book was on his dresser, but it had moved. He immediately told me that he read the book, but he didn't take the magnets out. What a good boy!

2. Same book...we were playing with it AND the magnets after his nap. Then I went to go and start dinner. He called me saying he needed help with something. When I went back into the living room he had cleaned up every single magnet and put them back into the box. He just couldn't close the box all the way. Way to clean up without me asking you to, Little Guy!

3. I made a meat loaf (from my favorite Cooking Light cook book) tonight. Instead of giving Reagan some of the meat loaf and a corn dog, I just gave him the meat loaf. He didn't eat everything on his plate, but he did try the meat loaf and mac & cheese. And he didn't ask for anything else. Super-duper, Reagan!!

1 comments:

emily said...

I say, SUPER DUPER MOMMY!! That is awesome.