The Party's Over

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

What a HUGE improvement from yesterday to today.

  • Potty Training. Reagan had a very successful potty experience before lunch this afternoon. There was absolutely no mess. And very little crying~~compared to last night. We were both so proud! He had one accident while we were out after lunch, and he had another super successful try tonight after dinner~~with NO crying.
  • No treadmill today. Reagan didn't want to go to the gym today. So I decided that we would exercise at the park. I did "arms" by pushing him high and fast on the swing. And we chased around the playground. I then rested on the slide while he played in the mulch with a car. And it was a gorgeous day outside.
  • David's new job. David actually got to have breakfast and coffee with us this morning. That was nice. He still got home late, but he did tell me this morning that he was going to be home at 7pm (his normal time). However, he just was in a conversation that made him lose track of time. No big deal. Reagan and I were having such a good day that it didn't matter too much that he was late. And we had a wonderful dinner when he got home.
  • The house. No progress on the house. I didn't even swiffer. I took a nap instead. I think I needed the nap. And I can tackle the house while Reagan is at school tomorrow.

Reagan is getting ready for bed with David right now. It is my turn to lay down with him tonight...one of my absolute favorite things to do. This was a good day.

2 comments:

emily said...

WOW it sounds like a GREAT day. I am glad things are turning around :)

I would give my big toe for a nap :)

Anonymous said...

It does sound like you had a great day! I hope things are going just as well today!

I need a nap as well. No such luck around here...