Wii Quest

Friday, January 18, 2008

I was told earlier this week at Toys R Us to "check back on Friday" for a Wii. So Reagan and I got dressed quickly this morning, and wii were camped outside the front doors 5 minutes before they opened. I was so excited. My search was over. David and I were going to be bowling and boxing and playing tennis into the wii (ha!) hours of the night.

The doors finally unlocked. Wii raced to the electronic room. Wii looked around and waited for someone to help us. I asked if they had any Wii's. Nope. They didn't! I asked when I should check back again. The sales guy didn't know..."sometime next week". Ugh!

Luckily Best Buy is in the same shopping center. So Reagan and I raced over to Best Buy only to find out that they didn't have any Wii's either.

Oh, man! When will wii ever get our Wii??? I guess wii'll just have to settle for a game of Scene It tonight.

2 comments:

emily said...

I am sorry! But I bet you had fun winning at Scene It :)

Mommy said...

How disapointing!! I HATE it when things like that happen! Better luck next time!!