Wii Would Like to Play

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Yes!!!

We have a Wii!!!

Both my mom and my sister called me this morning while we were getting ready for church to tell me that Circuit City had Wii's. They open at 10.

Church starts at 10. What to do, what to do...

Lucky for us our church is currently meeting at a movie theater which just happens to be right next door to a Circuit City. Wahoo!! So we got to Circuit City at 9:50. I was number 6 in line. We were told that they had 9 Wii's. When the doors opened the employees walked us back to the warehouse doors where we waited in line to receive our Wii one at a time.

We were only 15 minutes late for church~~we just missed the singing.

David says that I need to ask God for forgiveness for being late to church for a Wii. But he is just as excited as I am. :)

David is in the process of setting it right now. I can't wait!

3 comments:

emily said...

YAY!! I am so glad you got the Wii :) Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Mommy said...

HAVE FUN!! I hope its everything you've been dreaming about...and that you show your husband how REAL women play!

rebekca said...

I hope y'all had a good time! This wii hype has me very intrigued.