A Day at the Splash Park

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Click on the picture above for a slide show of our day at the Splash Park!



Last week was our official start to the summer. Because Reagan spent every. single. day. wet. In some way.

Monday: Splash park (see slide show)
Tuesday: Splash day at his school
Wednesday: Splash park
Thursday: At Kendall's pool
Friday: Played in the sprinklers at Brody's house
Saturday: At Aunt Colleen's pool
Sunday: At Aunt Colleen's pool

We took a break for a few days because we are both sporting some very dark tans, but we were back at it today in our neighborhood pool.

We love summer!


5 comments:

Jessica said...

That is an awesome park!!

Jenny said...

Looks like fun!
When the title showed up on my feed I thought it was an unfortunate potty training update :-P
Glad I was wrong!

rebekca said...

Where is that park???! I want to take the kids!

Mommy said...

I want to go!!! TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME!

Unknown said...

I'm with Lydia - I'm comin' whether you want me along or not. I will attach myself to the spoiler/bike rack/bumper in some form or another!!!!!