I Say Hello

Monday, May 12, 2008

We can all say "goodbye" to our big, blue brick. Bye, old camera! You will not be missed.

Because my hints got heard!! That's right, my husband gave me a new camera for mother's day. Oh, it is fabulous. It is what I can an in-between-camera...because it isn't a point-and-shoot and it isn't a digital SLR. It is in between those two types, and I couldn't be happier. AND it has a 10x optical zoom, so make sure your nose hairs are trimmed if you're around me and my camera!

Here are some shots with the fantastic new camera taken on Mother's Day.



Making pancakes for breakfast.



Swimming at Aunt Colleen's. Reagan did a great job holding on the edge of the pool and kicking!



Playing with Ruby (Aunt Colleen's dog~~she's not in this picture) by the pool in the evening.

2 comments:

emily said...

YAY! Congrats on the new camera, the pictures are LOVELY! Great color!

Megan said...

You must be soooo happy. Those are great pictures you got with your new camera and it looks like it will still easily fit in your purse. Can't beat that. Yippee!