Not Just About Legos

Thursday, May 01, 2008

There is a new favorite activity at our house. Legos. All three of us enjoy making things with all of those tiny bricks. I thought I'd capture it on video and post it on the blog for all to see.

What I didn't expect was for Reagan to tell David about the conversation we just had. Reagan and I had just gone to HEB, and we had to drive David's car because it was parked behind mine.

This may not be the funniest video to all of you, but it is an example of how free children are with their thoughts and words...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really funny! I love how you can hear David's "Busted!" in the background! :-)

And you have two talented lego boys!

rebekca said...

OH MY GOSH!

That is our house EVERY night after we get the babies to bed. I love how Reagan built a "two seater" L-O-L!!!

Every night, it's Legos, legos, legos for Sebi. We build all sorts of things. And I am now looking for model glue, because they break real easy.