A new way to share

Sunday, June 24, 2007

I am taking the lead from a friend of mine. I am in love with the way she has been posting pictures of her family AND the stories that go with the pictures. I feel that because Reagan is doing so much lately it is hard for me to send monthly updates without leaving out some of the most fun (and funny) things that he does. With this blog you can check to see if there are any new posts and pictures whenever it is convenient for you. (I have bookmarked my friend's blog into my favorite websites--and I admit that I check it everyday when I check my email.)

For the first few posts, I will be sharing some pictures that go all the back to EASTER!!!! I am sorry that it has been so long since I have sent any new pictures--we have been busy! The first picture is one from a few months ago that my blogging friend took of Reagan and her daughter after we had lunch together.



Walking hand in hand. What good friends.

I will still post the link to entire albums when they are updated for those of you who would like to see all the pictures that we do take.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly -
This is GREAT ! Will I be able to download your coments to go along with the pictures for Reagan's scrapbook? What a neat way to do the journaling!
Love you all!
Granny

Anonymous said...

This is cool! Thanks for including us. --Trisha, Jon & Corb

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for sending us the link to your blog! I'm sure we will enjoy seeing what Reagan and the Babbitts are up to!

Sheryl

Anonymous said...

Ready for more!! As always, I'll be keeping a hard copy ... is it my age or all those years of teaching that make me still file things "just in case"?!
Anne

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'll try again to post a comment. I really like this new way of sending photos and commentary. I happen to have the cutest GS in the world, and I'm not biased in my opinion. Just stating the facts!!

Love,MOM

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
I love all of your pics! They are great. But, where are you?? You need to add some pics of you with Reagan. :) The pic of Reagan and Daddy at the races is precious!

Ali (Alex's Mommy)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelly,
How in the world do you add favorite blogs? Your page is so cute! Reagan is adorable!

Suzi

Anonymous said...

Nevermind my hubby showed me how to do it! Hope your having a good week!
Take Care,
Suzi