Hola.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Ok, I don't speak spanish. I took 5 years of french. So maybe I should say "bonjour". Sounds a bit formal for this neck of the woods, though.

I haven't been updating, but I have been reading other blogs. I'm in this weird blogging space where I'm so absolutely busy, yet I have nothing worth blogging about. This has been my life:

1. I'm stressed with school. Being a third grade teacher in Texas means that I'm getting ready for my students to take (and pass) the state test--the TAKS test. They have to pass the reading section in order to go to 4th grade. Out of 22 kids, I have 4 kids that will pass, but only by 70-80%, 16 kids will pass with a 90%+ and 2 kids that have very little chance of passing the first time. We're all stressed and sick of TAKS. We welcome March 3rd.

2. Reagan has been sick. Not really in-bed kind of sick. But he hasn't been 100% since right before Christmas. His latest thing was walking pneumonia. Now he has this cough that seems to go on 24/7, and I'm sick of it. I'm sure he is, too.

3. David has had a cold this past week. And we all know how men are when they are sick. Not. fun. to. be. with.

That is about it. Boring, huh?

0 comments: