I'm Huntin' Leprechauns!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This video was taken today.





Uh, yeah. He just has a great imagination, I guess. He has been talking about getting a leprechaun's pot of gold lately, and I guess now those leprechauns are living in our backyard. He wants to make a trap out of a shoe box (sitting here next to me as I type).

I guess we'll trap one 10 weeks from now when they show up from their daddy's house.



On an unrelated note--if you know anyone who can fix our horrible yard, send them our way! I'm embarrassed that I'm posting what our backyard looks like to the entire internet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


Why should you pay ebay when you can sell your new and used products FREE on http://www.BuySellDirect.net


http://www.BuySellDirect.net 100% free service is all you need to make real money on the internet.

Anonymous said...

certainly like your website but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your
posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I
in finding it very bothersome to inform the truth however I'll certainly come back again.

Feel free to surf to my homepage cccam 3