Off Limits

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Reagan has his first loose tooth, and I'm saddened by it. I'm just not ready for him to have "big people" teeth because, well, I don't want my baby to be a "big person" yet.

The loose tooth is a source of giggles, though. This sucker is LOOSE! But if I ask if I can wiggle it, he looks at me with a serious face (with a hint of smile) and says, "No! It is off limits."

I then ask if he'll wiggle it for me, and he says, "No, I don't know which one it is," or "No, it hurts," or "No, it is off limits."

I joke that he just pull it, because every meal now consists of his tooth hurting. Plus he now is biting into his food with his molars--I remember doing that as a kid, too, but I never knew how disgusting it could look! Anyway, when I tell him to just pull it, he says, "No, it will bleed," or "No, it won't come out," or "No, it is off limits."

I hope the Tooth Fairy doesn't claim her bag of quarters is OFF LIMITS! when the time comes...

0 comments: