Almost out of time

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thank you, Becky, for watching the time.

I am busy trying to get things washed (one of my new favorite things to do now thanks to my husband) and the house cleaned for Thanksgiving.

Nope, no one is coming over. We're not even going to be here. We are going to stay the night with my mom and step-dad tomorrow. And I'm sure you will all understand this, but I want to come home to a clean house.

I usually do this late night cleaning frenzy on the night before we're leaving on some major more-than-one-day trip. Not for a 24 hour thing. But it will be nice to come home and not have to do anything except for put up my Christmas decorations!!! I'm really looking forward to that.

Check with me in one month, though. I bet I'll be tired of the whole Christmas-y look to my house by then.

2 comments:

emily said...

I am with you, having the house clean when coming back from vacation is a necessity!

Have a great day!

Unknown said...

I'm just hoping to be able to put up things the week that David has vacation! Enjoy coming home!