Oh no!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Oh no! Oh no! Oh no!!

I can not believe that I forgot to post earlier in the day. For those of you who are a part of NaBloPoMo, please know that I have not slept...it may be 1:56am my time, but I have not gone to bed yet. So to me it is still Monday th 26th. I will pretend that I did not miss a day.

I took Reagan to the mall today to start our Christmas shopping. Remind me never to take him with me again. I really shouldn't say that because he was spectacular up until the last 10 minutes or so. How is that just a few minutes can erase 2 full hours of amazing behavior??

While we were there we stumbled onto Santa. Reagan was great!! He was shy at first, but then I talked him into sitting with Santa and smiling for the camera. He told Santa that he wants a red Ramone (from the movie Cars). I don't understand how he only told Santa one thing, but he tells me and David about 5 to 10 different things he wants on a daily basis. Santa got off easy.




Gosh. I just really feel like I let myself down...

3 comments:

emily said...

What are the rules for "times" since some people are on the west coast or in say Japan?

YAY on shopping, BOOOOO on last 10 minutes :)

Unknown said...

Too funny about it being late. I checked your blog last night and thought about calling you to see and I thought, nah, she has a couple hours still. sorry, you got behind (b/c you did post) but you didn't let me down, this was funny!

rebekca said...

I think it's your lucky day. Because I just scored one "noone will notice you didn't post a day this month" voucher.

I just have to wave this light in front of everyone's eyes ala Men in Black style and we're good to go...