Christmas Images

Friday, January 04, 2008




Opening gifts on Christmas Eve at our house with the Babbitt family.














Making cookies with Daddy for Santa. I hope Santa likes colored sprinkles!











Setting out the cookies and milk for Santa. Reagan also wanted to leave an apple for Rudolph, an orange for Dancer, and carrots for the other reindeer.









Christmas on the 28th with the Grimes family at my dad's house. What is better than bubble wrap???








We hope your holiday was as wonderful as ours!

4 comments:

emily said...

Ahhh, I love the pic of your 2 boys making cookies. They could be twins :)

rebekca said...

Y'all hooked Santa up!

Love all the pics! You look beautiful in that last one :)

Unknown said...

Agree with Rebekca and I have to ask (cause I'm very seriously interested in the answer), what do you wash your hair with or what do you use that puts that shine on it - Geez, I have NEVER....NEVER had shiney hair! Gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Ah, Ali. Thank you so much for the hair compliment! And thank you, Becky, for the pic compliment, too.

I don't use anything unusual on my hair. I think my bangs might look a bit shiney because I have to flat iron them. I have some serious curl/frizz to my hair! Other than that I just use normal smoothing shampoo and conditioner--whatever is on sale or smells good.