He Knows if You've Been Bad or Good...

Friday, January 04, 2008




Abby must have been a good girl this year.


Santa Claus came to our house sometime before I went to bed. I had just poured myself a glass of wine, and I was getting ready to watch A Christmas Story before I went to bed. (This was at about 12:30am...after our Christmas Eve celebration with David's family.)


When I walked into the living room I saw Abby sitting just like this picture with her nose to a bag of rawhide chews that Santa left for her and Elton. I promise that I am not exaggerating with I tell you she sat like that for the entire two hours that I watched the movie. Every once in a while she would lay down, but she'd pop right back up again with her nose just on the edge of the hearth.


David was worried that she'd warp the wood floor with her drool.


We had two very happy dogs the next morning when we finally opened the goody bag from Santa.

4 comments:

emily said...

That is funny.

rebekca said...

Too cute!

I'm glad Santa remembered the dogs.

Unknown said...

Hilarious!!!

Anonymous said...

That is way too funny!