A Day Off

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank you Jen and Em for posting this. I needed a no-brainer today.

Tomorrow: is Thursday. Reagan goes to school, and I clean the house.

Feeling: a bit excited about sending out my resume tomorrow.

Happy because: I have a wonderful family, and we have so much fun together.

Today I: went to the library with Reagan and then got his hair cut.

Laundry: is in the process of being washed and dried, but I haven't put anything away yet. I still have 2 to 3 more loads to go.

Something I know: How hard David works to take care of us.

Currently reading: False Impression by Jeffrey Archer

Wanting: David to be able to go to bed at a normal time for an entire week.

Favorite gadget: I'm sure you all know...our new Wii!!!!!!

Thankful that: I'm really thankful for everything...what God has provided, my family, the ability to stay home, all circumstances that happen (good and bad), and mostly the little guy in my life.

Wondering why: my dogs eat cat poop

Feel free to copy and paste...it's going around.

2 comments:

Mommy said...

EWW...I was really enjoying learning random things about you until I got to the WONDERING part...GROSS!
Makes me think twice before I let someone else's dog lick me (or my child!)

Unknown said...

Gotta love dogs! No wonder they greet you by sniffing your crotch or butt! They wanna know if there is anything good around to eat - Ok, I think I just threw up in my own mouth! lmao!