I've Got Nothin'

Friday, January 25, 2008

I'm sure I'll have several of these types of posts in 2008, but I do not want to let Blog365 down. I really have nothing of importance, of interest, or humorous to blog about.

I will say that there was no more "yuckiness" last night or today. Just a super-low grade fever.

I will also say, "Thank God for warmer temperatures." I think it is supposed to be in the upper 60's tomorrow. I am so sick of this cold, wet, cloudy weather.

That's all I've got. Nothing else. No need to comment. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, but there is a need to comment;) Yea, for no more sickies! Low grade fever is GREAT - he is fighting it off! and believe me, I know about having nothing to say - did you check me out this week - UGH! Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Reagan didn't have any more yuck episodes! I hope you're enjoying the beautiful weather - it's about time the sun came out!!

emily said...

Sun? What sun? I thought it had permantely left. Good to know their is hope... even if it is months away.

rebekca said...

I'm with you on the warmer temps. The kids were starting to get cabin fever!

Mommy said...

Well- admitting that you have nothin' is the first step to finding somethin', right?
And you could send the sun over here - we could use it for a few hours. Maybe it wouldn't feel so flippin cold!