He Gets It From Me

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Reagan got new shoes today.

"Why?" you ask. "Didn't he just get some a couple of months ago?"

Because he asked for them.

He asked specifically for "light up shoes".

If you don't know me personally, or if you don't see my kid regularly, you might not be so shocked at the new light up shoes. Those of you who do see Reagan quite often may be wondering what has happened to me. I tend to dress Reagan pretty preppy. Spiking his hair (and even his current buzz cut) are things that at first went against my nature. I thought I would never get him light up character shoes.

But he has them. And they're quite cute. And Reagan LOVES them. With a passion.

So much so that when David went into Reagan's room to wake him up from his nap, the shoes (that were placed on his shelf where he could see them from his bed) were in bed with him.

Under the covers.

On his feet.

5 comments:

Mommy said...

I think Regan has a little bit of me in him!! That is SO something that I might do - I've been known to leave shoes outside of my closet so I can see them when I wake up in the morning!!

Jessica said...

Too cute :-)

Unknown said...

Very smart kid - (Don't you know that ANYONE could come in and take them?? - Abby!!) hahaha

rebekca said...

Oh, that is GOOD!

you'll be glad you posted this one.

Megan said...

That was the cutest story. I had to run and tell Tim about it. Such a three year old thing to do!