Shoes

Monday, March 03, 2008

I'm jealous.

I'm jealous of my son's shoes.

I went to Target the other day to find "church" shoes to complete his [expensive] Easter outfit. Reagan has never owned church shoes...only tennis shoes and crocs. And I have thought that his Stride Rite tennis shoes were ok for church since (1) we are a very casual church and (2) his tennis shoes have either been navy blue or dark brown. He has also worn his crocs to church~~during the summer of course.

So I found the cutest pair of church shoes. They are very "Reagan-y".

I took them home and tried them on his little feet, and they fit. So I thought, "Why am I spending a fortune on Stride Rite shoes when these Target ones fit him just as well?".

His tennis shoes (holy cow!! $50) were looking a little worn, and I decided to go back to Target to see about getting him some new ones.

Oh. My. Gosh. They are so stinkin' cute! They slip on, and he loves them.

I was just watching him run around the house, and I said, "I wish they made a mommy version of those!"

2 comments:

Mommy said...

Tommy loves his crocs...he asks to wear them EVERY DAY. And my ped told me to buy "good" shoes for the first few years...he is afraid that cheap shoes aren't as good as "good" ones.

Megan said...

I was talking to someone the other day and they mentioned getting the Cars Crocs at JC Penney. Just in case anyone asks you where Reagan got those.

I love Target and had that exact same thought about "Mommy sizes" this past week. I would tell you more but hope to post about it. :)