I Have Been Tagged

Saturday, September 08, 2007

I've been tagged...here's the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight Random Facts About Me:
1. I lived a year and half in South Louisiana~~right in the middle of Cajun Country (New Iberia, LA)~~ while in high school. I spent the second half of my junior year and all of my senior year there. Other than that short time, I have always lived in Texas.


2. I HATE when the cabinet doors/pantry door/closet doors are left open (but I love you very much, David).

3. I am very non-confrontational, and I can not imagine being any other way. I don't even "wish" that I could argue because it makes me very uncomfortable to think about what a situation would be like.

4. David and I knew "of" each other in the 5th grade...our first memories of each other are from then. However, we didn't become friends until 6th grade math class. We've been best friends ever since!

5. My two best girl friends from high school were also Kelly's...Kelly F. in Irving and Keli D. in New Iberia.

6. I hate shots/needles. I have fainted at least twice because of receiving them, and since then I just can't handle evening looking at a syringe. Even if it is on tv, I get the same feeling in my stomach that I do when I think of being argumentative. (see number 3)

7. Don't tell David, but I secretly love the fact that he plays Fantasy Football. I like watching Sunday football with him to cheer on his players. What I don't like about it is that we watch 3 or 4 games at one time~~flipping back and forth! Drives me crazy!!!

8. I wish I were harder on myself than I am.


TAGGED: Everyone that I know who blogs has already been tagged. Would love to read random facts from those of you who don't blog! Just leave me a comment!!

3 comments:

emily said...

Shhh, don't tell - I can't sleep unless the closet doors in our bedroom are closed :) This is fun :)

anne watson said...

Awww you've known each other since the 6th grade...that's so cute.

I went ahead and tagged you anyway. Mwahahahaa...

http://blog.duckiebaby.com/archives/105

Anonymous said...

Well I was gonna tag you but....hahaha. The quick ones beat me to it!! Loved your 8 things though.