Christmas Eve Pillow Talk

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Background info: I was busy all day on Monday cooking and cleaning the house for company (remember the lamb?). David spent the entire day with Reagan out of the house so that I could clean up.

It was my night to put Reagan to bed...which I did at about 11:00pm!!! Santa must have been circling our house waiting for the little guy to finally go to sleep.

Here is our conversation while we were laying in bed listening for reindeer bells.

Me: I missed you today. I was so busy that I didn't get to spend much time with you.

Reagan: What did I do today?

Me: You went to the park with Daddy.

Reagan: The sand park.

Me: Yes. Did you dig up dinosaur bones?

Reagan: Yes.

Me: What else did you do?

Reagan: Went to HEB to get a blue candle!! (um, this blue candle ended up being a gift to me...little guy can't keep a secret)

Me: And then you came home.

Reagan: To give you a hug.

Me: Aaaahhh! That's nice. And then you took a nap. And then Tita and Grandpa and Grant and Uncle Ricc and Victoria and Ale came over for dinner.

Reagan: Then what did we do?

Me: We opened presents.

Reagan: And I got a recycle truck!!!

Me: Yes, you did.

Reagan: This was the best day!

(How cute is that??)

Me: Just wait until tomorrow...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So what did he think of 'tomorrow'??

rebekca said...

I love when the kids get so excited and happy.

It makes you feel so good :)

(...and I miss your posts too! I've been away from the computer doing NOTHING.) that will change in about 2 days.

I can't wait.

emily said...

So cute! And how was it?@?@