Crazy, strange, weird

Monday, December 03, 2007

Background info: Reagan had a busy day filled with playgroup, spending time at Barnes and Noble (which involved lots of reading and playing with the train table), and playing at home with me. But he didn't nap for some reason. He decided that nap time today would be better spent playing loudly in his room. So that made for one crazy kiddo this evening. Funny thing about kids...they seem to have 10x the energy while they are exhausted rather than when they are well rested. (David and I have already had our "adult" eggnog this evening due to this phenomena.)

More background info: After his bath, I needed to comb Reagan's hair. I said, "I need to fix your hair so it doesn't dry funky." He asked what that meant, and I told him "crazy, strange, or weird". Then I told him in a whisper, "Go tell Daddy he's funky." And he did.

And he did it again. And again. And again. And over and over. Remember~~10x the energy.

So this video is only 1/2 as cute as Reagan was the first 8 times he did this. But you get the idea.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too FuNNy! Love how he remembered the 'strange' part of your description!

emily said...

Nice. But all I can think of is "funkycolemadina".

he he he. Just teasing, he looks awesome!

rebekca said...

That's crazy.

and strange.

and weird.

and a little bit funky. wait. that's just being redundant ;-)