Meet Smem

Thursday, January 10, 2008

This isn't the greatest video. You might need to turn up your speakers.

Reagan was outside playing with his new Moon Sand (another post in itself) from his Great Granny Betty. I was right inside the door watching him because it was a bit chilly. He was talking to himself. Then he started talking to and about a new friend. So I quickly grabbed the camera. This is what I got:

Reagan: Smem. Smem's a nice boy. He's not a boy. He's a girl. He's not on your pants. He doesn't like your pants dirty . He doesn't like your pants all dirty. Smem doesn't like all your pants.

Me: Who?

Reagan: Smem is not liking your pants.

Me: Smem?

Reagan: Smem waked up and put his pants on. Then one day Smem brought a shovel for him. Then one day he got a shovel for him!

He kept talking to and about Smem, but the camera was full so I had to stop recording.

I wonder if Smem knows Chotty, Kalli, and Windslow?

As of today (one week after this video was taken), Smem was on Cash's (a friend from school) big boy underwear today.

Um, ok. Whatever you say, Sweetie.

4 comments:

emily said...

I am sure that he does know them!

I did talk to my doctor about imaginary friends. He gave me some great advise so shoot me an email and I can share :)

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! Smem sounds like a cool dude!!! I wouldn't like your pants all dirty either (might have something to do with potty training! - especially if he was on a friends underwear?!)

Mommy said...

I wonder where these names come from? Smem, Chotty?
I wish my imagination was still that great!

rebekca said...

I don't like dirt on my pants either, Smem.

I love how Reagan is so creative!