Beyond Full

Sunday, February 10, 2008

David and I just got back from a double date with a wonderful couple that he used to work with. We went to Fogo de Chao, and we are stuffed. Not only did we enjoy the salad bar and the sides of mashed potatoes and fried polenta, but we also had our fair share of meat, meat, and more meat.

If you have never been to a Brazillian grill, you HAVE GOT TO GO and experience it. There are many, many different kinds of meat coming at you all of the time. And you get to say "yes" or "no" as often as you want to.

My favorite tonight was the filet mignon. Yummy!! David and I also shared a bottle of wine and a Brazillian margarita. Oh--and all 4 of us shared dessert. My personal favorite was the molten chocolate lava cake.

Now I'm going to go and slip into my meat coma. I'll be back tomorrow!

1 comments:

Mommy said...

yumm.....meat....lots of meat....sounds good. Did you bring a plant with you?