Movie Monday~~Buttermilk

Monday, February 25, 2008

OK. This is going to be way funnier for my family than it will be for anyone else. But it is Movie Monday, and this is the movie(s) I have.

The lighting is horrible, and for the first one you have to either cock your head or turn your monitor on it's side.

I have this memory of my sister, Colleen, squeezing my cheeks together and making me say "buttermilk". I don't know why. And I certainly don't know why I had to say "buttermilk". I have tried this several times on David, but he hasn't always been a willing participant.

I have found a volunteer now, though!!

3 comments:

Sunshine said...

The only pop culture reference I can think of for buttermilk is Some Like It Hot.

Anonymous said...

We do "Pudgy" - but there is a whole story that pertains to "Pudgy". I suppose I could do a movie response so that you can see. I love the laughter the most though!

Anonymous said...

Gosh - you have a memory! I barely remember doing that to you. Very cute videos. I guess we will have to practice saying Aunt Colleen!