Movie Monday~~Soccer and Hockey Go Together

Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunday afternoon was a gorgeous day here in Round Rock. After church we spent a good hour outside do all kinds of things. We played hockey (see story below), rode bikes, and played soccer. Well, we kind of played soccer.

I know lately this blog has become alot about David, but he just cracks me up. Yesterday he was showing off his soccer skills. And I use that term loosely.

I'm kidding. He was actually pretty good at hitting the ball with his head~~which is what these videos have on it. I am posting these not only because of the skills, but also because it totally cracked Reagan up.

Every time Reagan laughs David has just hit the ball with his head.

Reagan trying out his head.

David told me tonight that his head is really hurting and sore from hitting the ball so many times.

Hockey story:

You'll notice that Reagan is wearing a rather large t-shirt. He got this t-shirt from his Uncle John the night before at an Austin Ice Bat's game. The Ice Bats are our minor hockey league team. This was Reagan's first game, and he really loved it...until Fang the mascot came out. But anyways...he enjoyed sitting in Uncle John's lap for the first period learning all the things to yell during the game. I'm not quite sure what they were yelling, though. And I don't know if I really want to know, either. John bought him the t-shirt, and he wanted to put it on right then. He also wanted to wear it to church the next morning, but we talked him into waiting until after church to put it on.

So there it is! He loves the shirt and can't wait for it to be washed so he can wear it again.

1 comments:

rebekca said...

Yay! Video monday is back!

I loved it!