A Realization

Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm only 1/2 way through my Tivo'd Daytona 500...

And it is B-O-R-I-N-G! They just go around and around and around and around and around. So far I haven't seen any excitement. No yellow flags. Certainly no red flags. Just green and cars going 182 miles per hour.

Woo-freakin-hoo.

I have seen on Yahoo headlines that it "ended in dramatic fashion". So I'm waiting for that part.




But first I have to watch the final of American Gladiators.

Like Lydia said...scripted tv can't return quick enough!!

3 comments:

emily said...

Um, OK.

FYI, I was in Florida all week and on the plane on my way there was a group of about 15 guys on their way to the "race"... it was INTERESTING to say the least.

Mommy said...

I could have told you the race would be BORING to watch...but you didn't ask!

rebekca said...

I'm thinking the part you missed that made it better was like 17 beers.

I'm just thinking.