Reagan by the Numbers

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Age~3.3333 years

Height~36.5 inches

Weight~30 pounds

Time awake (on average)~8:30am

Time asleep (on average)~10:45pm

Length of nap (on average)~3.5 hours

Number of times we watch Cars per week~8.5

Number of Cars action figures we have~173 (ok, that was a bit much...67 actually)

Number of times he's tickled per day~8

Number of yogurts eaten per day~3

Number of times he says "Get me that ..." (on average)~10.4

Length of eyelashes~1 inch

Number of hugs he gives Mommy per day~6 to 10

Number of times he requests to "play" Wii~3

Number of times Mommy gets frustrated per day in direct relation to Reagan~about 8

Number of times Mommy quickly gets over it~about 8

Amount of love and joy in this house just because of him~too numerous to count!!

3 comments:

Mommy said...

Tommy says "GIMME THAT" and I can't stand it! I'm glad that someone else's child says something similar....

rebekca said...

Very creative post! I loved it.

And thanks for stopping by to check on my day. It did go pretty well, and I'm all vented out. I'm good for another 28 days or so before my next break down :)

emily said...

I stole the idea :) You will see it sometime next week.