We're in Delaware

Friday, February 01, 2008

I'm sitting here staring at the computer screen trying to think of something to write about. Here are my options:

  • David is completely addicted to Guitar Hero. His parents came over tonight, and he thought he'd show them what it is and how it works. I was thinking to myself, "He'll find any excuse to put on that guitar." But you know what? My father-in-law was interested in it!! He actually put the guitar on himself and tried a song. I thought that I should video tape that for the blog...but I don't know if he'd appreciate that. David is currently jamming away on level Medium. Rock on, Dude!
  • I am extremely upset with a family member. I'm hurt, and I'm just tired of the drama that is always around. Part of me just wants to distance myself from the drama. But that isn't the grown-up responsible thing to do. So I have to deal with the drama. (I'm sure I used to cause quite a bit of drama, too.)
  • We're throwing a Super Bowl party...on Sunday...during the Super Bowl. (just in case you didn't know when) I'm excited. But I am so worried at how Reagan is going to deal with the situation of having 20 people in his house. And he'll be short a nap that day since the party starts at 4:30. I am hoping that I don't have to Tivo the game due to Reagan making me miss it--and the commercials!

UPDATE: Drama over...for now. I talked to this family member, and we're good.

See? Those are my lame options. You'd think that I don't have an exciting life. Oh wait. You'd be right. Maybe something fun and exciting will happen tomorrow while I'm cleaning the house from ceiling to floor. But don't count on it.

Here's a fun game!! Let me know if you know why my post title is what it is or where it is from! (David, you can't play.)

3 comments:

emily said...

I have no idea about the title. Sorry for the drama...

rebekca said...

I'm thinking Wayne's World.

Because Delaware is like, no fun.

A good friend of mine just got something similar to guitar hero. I think she called it rock band? anyway, I'll have to try it out.

And I'm not a fan of the family drama, but you do have to keep the peace with the family. Hope all goes well.

oh, and have a blast tomorrow!!!

Mommy said...

I've got nothing for the title....nothing. But Delaware is a LITTLE fun..they have beaches, and TAX FREE shopping!! And my goddaughter lives there!