Covering My Mouth As I Type This

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Really. Do I deserve to be getting another cold? I don't think so. And to make this sore throat even worse....Reagan is coughing and sniffling.

I will say this, though. Reagan is in a great mood for having a cold. Usually colds with him have been dreadful~~you know, waking several times during the night; extreme poopiness; no eating; etc. AND my sore throat is nothing like it was two weeks ago. This is almost like a beach vacation compared to whatever I had.

The only time I wish for allergies is when I don't know if what I have is a cold or not. Then I say to myself, "Maybe I'm allergic to something and this will all be over tomorrow."

Bring on the benedryl!

My spell checker didn't recognize "poopiness". I don't get it.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better. Personally I hate Halls lozenges but they make one called Breezers - make my throat feel a lot better without all the yuckiness of straight Halls. GL

Mommy said...

I hope you feel better soon!
Just take it easy, cuddle with Regan and watch CARS...again. he he he

Jessica said...

I'm not sure about the weather patterns where you are, but the change in weather have kicked off allergy season in our house. I kept thinking I was getting sick (headache, sore throat), but after a few days on Zyrtec, things are MUCH better. The joys of spring!

Anonymous said...

This crazy weather made me sick too!

rebekca said...

Get better, Kel.

And spellcheck has offered me some crazy, so I'm surprised that poopiness did not show.