Excuses, Excuses

Saturday, March 22, 2008

I have a good excuse for being 36 minutes late on my Friday, Mar. 21st post.

As you may have noticed, I post pretty late at night. After Reagan has gone to bed. Well tonight I went to my sister's house because my parents were in town. I wasn't planning on staying there until midnight, but I did.

My sister, my mom, and I sat out in the backyard next to the fire pit chit-chatting about all kinds of things. Mostly funny things. But we also talked about my grandparents. Remember, my grandaddy passed away in December. And this really is the first time that the 3 of us have talked about him. And of grandmother (who passed away almost 5 years ago). It was a much needed conversation. We laughed. We cried a bit.

And we became even closer than we were before. And we have always been very, very close.

So I am not feeling guilty about being late. Most of you read my posts the next morning...so this is no different.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

1 comments:

emily said...

OK, we need to talk... about how you can edit the time of your post :) Day and TIME... makes Blog365 a lot less stressful :)