Same Situation, Different Name

Thursday, March 20, 2008

My super blogging buddy, Jen, posted a post once from another mommy blogger. I read that one post, and now I'm hooked on Big Mama.

So I moseyed on over there this morning and read a post about phones. Which quickly mentioned a post about Charmin, so I had to scroll down and read the previous post.

I had huge tears in my eyes because I was laughing so hard. I'm telling you, we have all had her same experiences. I could SO relate to her...her past spring breaks as a child and as an adult; her Target trips, and her cordless phone woes.

Oh, and she's an Aggie. That means we're family.

So then I started thinking about how many times I, and many of you, have commented with things such as "That has happened to me!" or "I know exactly how you feel!".

I wonder if God has a few choice experiences that he likes to giggle at. And instead of Tivo he just tosses those "experiences" out to all kinds of moms to watch it over and over and over...

2 comments:

emily said...

That is awesome! I love the thought and picture you painted! Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Isn't she hilarious!?! I was ROFL too :-) And thanks for the link ;-) That's always fun.