Running on Empty

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Before I get started, I want to explain why there isn't a Journey post tonight. Well, it is Easter, so Weight Watchers is closed today. I will weigh in tomorrow morning, and I will post my usual Sunday post on Monday this week.

Back to my post for this evening. I'm running low on content. I just don't know if I can keep up this daily post thing. I'm only 1/4 of the way through with the year, and I have more blah posts than exciting ones.

I imagine you (you being the one reading this and any other you's that may also be reading) sitting at your computer going through your daily computer routine. And then you think, "Ugh. I have to go check out Kel's blog. It's beginning to be a chore." No need to comment me on that sentence. I mean, there are days that I feel like it is a chore for me to find something to write about.

So we'll see. I'm not really stressing over the whole Blog365 thing. Because, really...I'm the only one checking to see if I'm doing it. And I'm a pretty easy judge. I let things go.

And I have bigger and better goals set for myself. Like keeping the house looking half way decent for my loving husband to come home to. And like keeping the fridge stocked with food. And like finding a job. And losing weight. Oh, and that little thing of raising a healthy and happy kiddo.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Ours was great. There will be more on that later this week.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. I am amazed that you have been able to post every day for so long. You should give yourself some credit. Besides you aren't forcing people to read.

I enjoy checking your blog. Don't lose heart!

rebekca said...

I can't believe you've stuck to it this far, but go YOU!

And I also enjoy checking your blog daily :)