My Journey~~Week 3

Monday, March 24, 2008

This week was a challenging week for me. I was surrounded by chocolate almost the entire week! The good news is that I was not tempted to eat the cookies at Bible study, the brownies from a friend at the park, or the fudge at my sister's house.

I did, however, eat some of Reagan's chocolate from the Easter bunny. But I didn't pig out on it, and I did count it in my points.

I met my water goal last week by drinking at least 6 glasses everyday. I didn't exercise two times, though. I walked on Thursday evening, but then I just didn't get another change to. I'll make it up to myself this week.

Weight loss: -2 pounds
Total lose: -12 pounds
Weekly goals: Exercise THREE times; continue drinking water; work to lose 3 pounds (that will be very HARD)

4 comments:

Mommy said...

As long as those numbers keep dropping - you're doing GREAT in my book! Drink, drink, drink...walk walk walk....KEEP AT IT!

Unknown said...

I agree with Lydia - sounds like you are really doing a great job!! Keep the water up that is really important and hey, if you only get 2 walking opportunities that is one more than last week. GL

rebekca said...

Wow!

You are obviously working very hard! Keep it up!

Unknown said...

I see you decided on a break - that is cool - it was way hard for me too! Btw, I tagged you, check it out.