Some Observations

Sunday, March 02, 2008

  • My husband turned our tv onto the 50's music station. Huh?
  • David and Reagan pulled out both of their tool sets and screwed nuts onto bolts for a fun time this evening. I didn't get it. But they both seemed to really enjoy it.
  • One of us likes to run through the house naked right before a bath. Guess which one it is. (Hint: It isn't me.)
  • Our pantry is full of relatively healthy snack stuff, yet I still can't find anything that I want to munch on when the "munchy time" hits me.
  • A bottle of wine never lasts long enough.
  • There are lots of horns in 50's music...time to change the station.

3 comments:

emily said...

That is a very funny post... but I didn't need to know that your hubby runs around naked :)

rebekca said...

!!! :)

I thought it was Reagan doing the naked run!

When Sebi was a baby we used to get him undressed before bath time and run with him around the house yelling, "I'm streaking! I'm streaking! I'm naked and I'm streaking!"

fun times. Now he's always naked. side effect? I don't know.

great post.

Mommy said...

Hey - I've got one of those naked people here, too! (Sometimes its two, but I won't say who the other one is....HE HE HE)