My Journey~~Week 5

Monday, April 07, 2008

Ok. To be honest with you, I have been working on this post since about 2pm this afternoon. It is now 11pm. I'm going to be brief so I can go and have a shower and then veg in front of Dancing With the Stars. (Oh please let me be right in that it is on tonight.)

I had a good week! Remember last week? Not so good. Crappy, in fact. And it wasn't crappy because of me being a crappy eater. I just gained over a pound.

But I'm over it.

Until it happens again.

My week would be GREAT, but I didn't meet 2 of my goals. I didn't drink water as much as I should, and I didn't workout.

Thank goodness for new weeks.

Weight loss: -5.2 pounds
Total loss: -15.6 pounds
Goals: water and workout (I'm already on the right track.)

And as promised, (this may be a punishment for you) here is my second picture. I will be taking these every 2 weeks.

If you ask me, I can't tell a difference. In fact, I think I look thinner in the Week 1 picture. Maybe I just lost 15 pounds of hair.

And I apologize for the appearance of tonight's picture. We walked tonight, and my shirt is wet because I was giving Reagan a bath.



7 comments:

emily said...

WOW, 5 lbs! That is awesome. I am jealous! I have to say I love the haircut A LOT! Keep it going!

Jessica said...

5 lbs is awesome, and you sound so much happier this week...glad the previous week didn't break your spirit. Keep it up!!

Mommy said...

HOLY CRAP! Thats a lot of weight! GREAT JOB!
Keep up the hard work...it seems to be working for you!
And I have a hard time drinking enough water when I am at home, too. I get dehydration headaches on weekends.
I LOVE the haircut!

Megan said...

I am just so impressed by your determination. Stick with it! You are doing so well.

I love seeing the updates.

Unknown said...

Okay, I heard something on the news about how the whole water coorelation may be a bit over-rated. Drink when you are thirsty - do what you can do - don't stress over the consumption. The 2nd pic is more close up - personally I think that you look GREAT and the haircut is ROCKIN'!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! 5 lbs in one week is fantastic. I love the slideshow.
Silvia

rebekca said...

Girl, you look FANTABULOUS!

But more important, I am sooo proud of your hard work and dedication. I believe you have inspired my sis-in-law!

You're an inspiration!!!!