Signs of Warmer Weather

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got tired of going in to get Reagan's hair cut every other week or so. So in March I asked the stylist if it was too early to do his summer cut. Even if she had said "yes" I would have had her do the buzz cut anyways.

I asked her to keep it a bit longer since it was still technically winter...a 4 on top and a 2 on the sides.

That meant nothing to me 3 years ago. Now I know that those numbers are the clipper lengths.

I think.

Anyways, that looked cute and short for about 2 weeks. Then he needed another hair cut!!!!

Thank goodness I married a man that has his own grooming tools.

David used a 2 1/2 all over. Whatever that is...








Doesn't that just look incredibly itchy?? According to Reagan, it was.


5 comments:

Megan said...

Hey there are pictures! Does that mean someone has a new camera? Can't wait to hear all about it.

I guess I am going to have to learn all of those numbers now that I have a little guy who can't wait 3.5 years for his first hair cut.

That does look itchy. I know I hate that feeling on my neck.

emily said...

EWWWWW, that looks gross :) I love the new site!

Unknown said...

Love the new SPRINGY look. Yep, that is the length of the clipper guards! I have had to learn this recently with cutting more men's hair! Looks like a good short hair cut. However I think he has the hair growing gene and will need a hair cut every 2 weeks (are you kidding me?? that is often)!!

Mommy said...

Love the new site....
And I already knew about the #s of clippers...marry a police officer or someone in the military - you'll learn them pretty quick!
At least David can cut it...should save some $$$$, right?

Jessica said...

I (accidentally) had the stylist do a ONE on Evan...you can see it on pictures from Easter, he looks practically bald. And a month later, he is in desperate need of a haircut again and I'll have to go back to a two and live with the fact that he's going to need a haircut in another 3 weeks.

I feel your pain.